Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEM question?? re changing poker client

Options
  • 06-03-2009 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

I have my HEM set up to run with everest. I loaded up stars today on a whim and have no idea how to get HEM working on stars (a) instead of everest, (b) in addition to everest.

I've dabbled with settings, and i'm hoping its a simple thing that i'm missing for some reason.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

In the FAQ in HEM there is a guide to setting it up with each different poker client

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Just click options>configure auto import folders - add the Stars HH folder... and when you click Start Auto Import it'll import them for you.

Then if you want to combine the SN's it's done through Options> Player Aliases

At least that's what I do for combining Aliases.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

As a general rule. Find where each client saves the HH. It should be listed somewhere in the options. Click on auto import folder and choose whatever directory the hh are saved in.

For stars mine is in ProgramFiles\Pokerstars\Handhistory\MyUsername
    I assume that's the default folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Adrock-aka

Once the HH's are set up with auto import on a new site are there steps to be taken to get the HUD display working too? For instance I play mainly on PPP where the HUD works fine but im clearing some bouses on sites that arent i-poker and the HUD never works. Is this because they're not i-poker or am i missing something really obvious in the HEM set-up?

Any info would be great, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

HUD should work fine on all sites.

• Advertisement
Advertisement