Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports world?

Options
  • 06-03-2009 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Ok so, I created an account on http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US but how the bloody hell do I link it to my gamertag? I've created my avatar, but how do I say, hey, my gamertag is: RichieMUFC, now show me my stats!?!?!

Edit: Found the option, but keeps telling me my gamertag can't be found, and to log on to some EA game on Xbox live, even though I'm online and playing FIFA. ffs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Ok so, I created an account on http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US but how the bloody hell do I link it to my gamertag? I've created my avatar, but how do I say, hey, my gamertag is: RichieMUFC, now show me my stats!?!?!

Its under profile settings I think....When I joined it I remember it had a link to gamertag in your profile settings though I could be wrong:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Its under profile settings I think....When I joined it I remember it had a link to gamertag in your profile settings though I could be wrong:P

Yep, I found it alright. Its under account settings -> add persona

It says I have to be logged into the EA server on my 360 for it to recognise my gamertag though. I wanted to view my videos and stats here at work!! Damn you EA! Daaaaaaamn you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »

Ah i had a lot of trouble with that site last year... very hard to find anything, i uploaded pictures of my face for tiger woods 08, got it working and all..... but when i wanted to find the photos i had uploaded after loging out and back in, ya think i could? negatory

Its not the most user friendly experience I've ever had... you think they'd make it very easy to find where the hell you link your gamertag to it...

Without having your tag linked to it, its pretty pointless...

I don't think its even in the FAQ's...

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Does it have to be the email address you use for the xbox? i.e @hotmail.com or @msn.com
    Because I still cant link my accounts. I have used a different email address to register with easportsworld.com

• Advertisement

I registered with a gmail one, but I have an @live.com one for my gamertag.

It couldn't find my gamertag at all when I tried to link them. I dont know if having different emails was the problem (it shouldn't be, according to them), but I couldn't link mine and I had two different emails.

Maybe co-incidence. I dunno really. Best email their customer support. They'll ask for your gamertag, email address for your ea sports world account, zip code and DOB. I explained that I didn't have a postcode and the lady sorted it for me in about 3 hours. Pretty good service actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Yeah emailed customer service and they responded within 10 minutes. My account is now linked. However my stats are not showing up on www.eafootballworld.com now. Any ideas?

Updated: Apparently it takes 24 hours or so for the stats to update.

Advertisement