Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBA games in Dublin

Options
  • 05-03-2009 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭

Would liek to get my hands on a GBA title or two, specifically Mario. is there anywhere in Dublin apart from Gamesexchange n Talbot street that might have something? or is ebay the only place I'm realistically going to find anything?

I of course realise that some people may not want to give away some Secret tresure trove!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Gamestop in Santry have an excellent selection of unboxed titles, and if you buy one you get another free! And the one you buy is only 2 euro!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gamesexchange

What an unfortunate bit of naming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Gamestop in Santry have an excellent selection of unboxed titles, and if you buy one you get another free! And the one you buy is only 2 euro!!

Cheers but I'm on the other side of the city its hardly worth the trip is it? is there usually anything worth having?
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    What an unfortunate bit of naming.

Ahem Games-exchange :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yes, I got Metroid Zero, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem Advance, Guardian Heroes Advance and a bunch of others, Duke really rocks too! Best Duke since Duke 3D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hmm, i may have to venture out there and investigate.....

I'm on my way up now!

2 euro for 2 games? Jesus I'll buy them all and sell the ones I dont want for profit on Adverts.

???

Profit!

They have GBA Advances going for 5.99, and should have a couple of Sp's floating around as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They have GBA Advances going for 5.99, and should have a couple of Sp's floating around as well.

**** me, i have to pay a visit.

Give them a call first, 8620889, just to make sure.
    They do have, or at least had, an excellent selection.
    They may have more in a big box in the store room as well, so good luck everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Give them a call first, 8620889, just to make sure.
    They do have, or at least had, an excellent selection.
    They may have more in a big box in the store room as well, so good luck everyone

do ya know, if they are in good nick or not?and wether they come with a charger (sp's anyway)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I picked up my pink GBA there on wednesday. They had SP's (in diff colours, dont know if they came with chargers) for €5.99. GBA's in diff colours also €5.99 and i seen 2 GBC's there for €7.99 (or €8.99, i cant remember) they had pleny of GBA's & SP's when i was there. I dont know about condition, as they're all in plastic bags behind the counter, but the one I got was in excellent condition, hardly a mark on it. The only thing it didnt have was a battery cover, there was a rechargeable battery pack in it instead

This was in Henry St. btw

The thing to check is the GBA Advances, some of the battery covers are indeed missing and some of the screens are scratched, so have a root about to get the best one.
    Now, a shop with a Zodiac Tapwave and a Gizmondo would be great!

Advertisement