Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puma Runners on sale in Elverys

Options
  • 05-03-2009 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Howdy,

I was up in dundrum today and i seen Elvery's have a sale on their puma runners and football boots.

i picked up a nice pair of puma kings:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

What percentage off, generally?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

These the ones:

[Linkage]

25% OFF
    RRP €105.00
    Now€78.75

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭phishcakes

theres either 25% or 50% off, yeah there are the ones i got davton..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

theres either 25% or 100% off, yeah there are the ones i got davton..

Well 100% off is impossible to beat (free) but incase that figure is a typo there is a place in the UK that has PUMA Runners for £30-35 with free delivery. Fantastic price, fast delivery....worth a look.

http://stores.ebay.ie/Branded-Footwear-at-Branch309

Bought a couple of pairs myself and very happy. Pretty sure they will be cheaper than you will find in ireland. (Sterling rates are great)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭gnolan

Col_Loki wrote: »
    Well 100% off is impossible to beat (free) but incase that figure is a typo there is a place in the UK that has PUMA Runners for £30-35 with free delivery. Fantastic price, fast delivery....worth a look.

http://stores.ebay.ie/Branded-Footwear-at-Branch309

Bought a couple of pairs myself and very happy. Pretty sure they will be cheaper than you will find in ireland. (Sterling rates are great)

Seems to be a fiver delivery...or do you mean only on those specific runners?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

gnolan wrote: »

It's free for all products with them
    I've bought twice before.
    Great company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

It puts in the Delivery at €5 and then removes it when you go to pay the invoice. You will see a promo code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Bought 4 pairs from them. Very good service and products.

Link to their own shop:

www.branch309.co.uk

Advertisement