Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends sister

Options
  • 05-03-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey im a 20 yr old male
    i have one best mate basically since i was 8/9 whom i get on real well with, problem is i really like his sister and get on really well with her too (shes 18). Should i ask her out or do ye think it would be out of line etc???? dont want to lose my best friend like!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Dont see why not .He might be pleased it's a mate asking his sister out ,somebody he can trust ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Dont bank on him been over the moon im going out with my best friends brother [he made the first move] and well lets just say the best part has been dropped - things totally different now. but still with her brother! she's building a bridge!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

latchyco wrote: »
    Dont see why not .He might be pleased it's a mate asking his sister out ,somebody he can trust ;)

Yeah, unless you've shown to him you're a terrible bf, I wouldn't mind, we could all go out for drinks really easily :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,842 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This issue is already being discussed in great depth by many of PI's regulars:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055504252

Older brothers can be very protective of their little sisters.

Advertisement