Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD4 Xbox Live problem?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭

Okay for about a week or two now I've been expieriencing a weird problem on COD4 on Live. I've noticed the same problem a few tmes in the past but only intermittently, and it always went away after turning console off and on again
    Basically, every time I kill someone, double points come up on the screen. ie. +10 for free-for-all kill, +100 for S&D kill etc. I don't actuallty recieve these points, I get regular points.
    I know its not the worst problem, but its confusing and distracting, and totally getting in the way of some serious pwnage, and ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Okay for about a week or two now I've been expieriencing a weird problem on COD4 on Live. I've noticed the same problem a few tmes in the past but only intermittently, and it always went away after turning console off and on again
    Basically, every time I kill someone, double points come up on the screen. ie. +10 for free-for-all kill, +100 for S&D kill etc. I don't actuallty recieve these points, I get regular points.
    I know its not the worst problem, but its confusing and distracting, and totally getting in the way of some serious pwnage, and ideas???

It's double points week or something

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rogers4815

zAbbo wrote: »
    It's double points week or something

Yeah, every now and again there's a double points weekend that they run. For some reason it often runs for around 4 days!

"Double Points Weekend" should appear in the message of the day box to let you know when it's happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

ahhh, thanks dudes. I didn't know what the **** was goin on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

They also relaesed new Hardcore HQ matches. Which I cant wait to play.

Advertisement