Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] G36c

Options
  • 05-03-2009 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi looking for a G36c in the Dublin area. I am looking for one not to battered up! Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Aron-The Hitman

Hiya I have a G36C might sell it depends on how much, Have it 3 weeks but want something more high end as in G&G:D
    I have 2 8.4V Batterys, and 3 Hi Mags

Let me know

Aron
    1886691663a10072056825o.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 proudtobeirish

Yeah I like that gun. How many times has it been skirmished and what are you looking for it, keep in mind a new one off MIA is around €150. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Aron-The Hitman

Yeah I like that gun. How many times has it been skirmished and what are you looking for it, keep in mind a new one off MIA is around €150. Thanks

About 10 times all in the Warehouse. I do it for €150 as you get an extra battery and two extra hi mags in great shape. Not sure im sellin it yet. Waiting to see can I get a M4 G&G First then sellin it :D

I was looking in the region of €140 so how about we compromise I'll pay €145 if you are selling.

For any one selling a G36c I am still interested in purchasing one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

keep in mind a new one off MIA is around €150. Thanks

While we are on the topic is that the same one as the Jing Gong one on eirsoft.ie?

Thanks

AntoSRFC wrote: »
    While we are on the topic is that the same one as the Jing Gong one on eirsoft.ie?

Thanks
    To the best of my knowledge yes

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭pompeyboi

i got a G36C springer with laser,torch,silencer,sling,scope,grip any1 interested?

Advertisement