Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

body repair...how much?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

recently i damaged the passenger door of my car (silver mazda 323f).
    unfortunately i cant upload a photo of it, so ill try describe it best i can. basically the damage was only to the bottom half of the door and the side skirt, i turned into a small two foot metal pole, which obviously dented and scratched it badly enough, no new door is needed and it can def be beaten out etc,

how much would you expect to pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Ring around a few panel beaters, or better still drive around. At least then they'll be in a better position to give you a realistic quote. Try the golden pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

it'd be hard to give an approx without seeing the car, but you are talking about possibly filling in the dent and spraying that side and the skirt.
    Generally If you start spraying your going to have to start spraying the rear passenger door and possible back 1/4 panel and front wing to blend in the colour on that side of the car. it wouldn't be just as simple as spraying the door.. but then it depends the quality of job you want done on the car.

Advertisement