Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AE.COM 20% Discount Code

Options
  • 05-03-2009 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Just got this email today from American Eagle. I have'nt seen any of these money off codes since before xmas. Here's the 20% off code: 87952631

Note: Offer is only valid untill 10th March 09.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Nice 1,

can i ask ..i wana buy a few hoodies, over here id always be a size M, so do u think being American sizes I should go fo an S or stick with am M? Id never be an S over here..would be a bit on the tight side

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

cojomo2 wrote: »
    Nice 1,

can i ask ..i wana buy a few hoodies, over here id always be a size M, so do u think being American sizes I should go fo an S or stick with am M? Id never be an S over here..would be a bit on the tight side

If you're a medium here go with a small for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Have a look at the size chart on the website, shows the chest, neck, etc measurements for each size.
    Be careful of custom charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

If you're a medium here go with a small for sure.

Are you sure? , I always thought there clothes are slightly smaller than they are here. Also I bought Large jumpers before , one fit (vintage?) was perfect size ,but another fix (Classic?) were too small ,and that was also large.
    Anyway I think there was a lot of discussion on sizing of AE on older threads you should take a look at.
    Hopefully this code will worth will current offers they have running.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

I used the code and it worked so thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

damn, it's too late...
    any new codes? would be really appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Any news codes? Need to get something for someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭denat

Rooy wrote: »
    Are you sure? , I always thought there clothes are slightly smaller than they are here.

That may be due to the Great American Famine of the mid 20th century. Americans tended to be somewhat smaller than their European counterparts due to poor nutrition.

It's great to see how things are improving over there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

20% off.. Works for me anyway :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

20% off.. Works for me anyway :-)

worked a treat, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭faoile@n

So does anyone know if people are still getting caught for customs? Placed an order for $115 total so i'm hopeful i won't get caught :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

faoile@n wrote: »
    So does anyone know if people are still getting caught for customs? Placed an order for $115 total so i'm hopeful i won't get caught :)

Customs are stricter than ever and I've seen orders from AE much more likely to
    get charged this year compared to last year. Postie even mentioned this week
    they were clamping down big time and he was having to collect more customs fees.

Not saying they'll 100% charge but the risk is much higher than the 10% or so
    chance you had of getting caught last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

expired yesterday, a day late! anyone have any other codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I got caught. €29 charge on my AE order. And what's worse, I wasn't in when they called, so now I have to go out to some industrial estate in Ballymount, during office hours, to collect it. All deliveries to Dublin with customs charges get sent there it seems, and can't be moved to a different office until the fee is paid by cheque.

Of course, the reason I wasn't in when they called is because I work 9-5.30 every weekday, which means I won't have a chance to collect it without taking a halfday from work.

An Post, ladies and gentlemen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Sappy404 wrote: »
    I got caught. €29 charge on my AE order. And what's worse, I wasn't in when they called, so now I have to go out to some industrial estate in Ballymount, during office hours, to collect it. All deliveries to Dublin with customs charges get sent there it seems, and can't be moved to a different office until the fee is paid by cheque.

Of course, the reason I wasn't in when they called is because I work 9-5.30 every weekday, which means I won't have a chance to collect it without taking a halfday from work.

. <- Picture of world's smallest violin playing just for you. ;)

Any more discount codes going?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

rgiller wrote: »
    Picture of world's smallest violin playing just for you. ;)

I meant it more as a warning than a rant, but I defo got carried away! Flippin' posties...

Anyway if you want more codes, sign up for their emails like the original poster did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

Sappy404 wrote: »

How much was your order total?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

Shop April 1 through April 7, 2009, and take 15% off when you enter the following AE Discount Code: 96253498

I've ordered twice off them so far the past month or so. First order came to $120 and the other just came to just $99. (both prices not including shipping). Didnt get charged by customs on both ocassions. However every time I have gone above the $150 mark in the past, I have been charged. It's so annoying but yet you always know theres a chance you might have to pay customs when you order from AE.. But its worth it anyway, the value cannot be compared to the clothes in Ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Zippitydoo

Anyone got any codes handy? About to make an order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭jack90210

Any new codes? Cheers thanks a million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭antoswords

Here ya go, not sure when it expires!!!! used it tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭jack90210

antoswords wrote: »
    Here ya go, not sure when it expires!!!! used it tonight.

Your a stone cold legend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 -Flex-

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Has anybody got anymore codes need some new clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

+1

Advertisement