Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Poker News Headlines Launch

Options
  • 05-03-2009 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭

Apologies in advance if part of this post comes across as a little shameless.

After I had approached two other news sites with a proposal for an exclusively Irish poker news site www.pokernewsheadlines.com came to me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I was interested in running their pliot regional site for Ireland so naturally I jumped at the opportunity.

Pokernews and PokerchannelEurope have declined any interest in a regional site for Ireland despite having set up sites for tonnes of other European regions. basically Irish News is either not covered or bundled hurriedly alongside UK news. If it wasn't for boards we'd all be clueless.

pnhlogo.png

The press release for the launch can be found here and the url for the Irish news feed itself is ie.pokernewsheadlines.com

At the moment the site is a little bare boned as the main site only launched in mid February but it willl be constantly updated with new interviews, news stories, tournament reports and promotions added each week.

If you are a tournament promotor or involved in an irish online poker site and wish your press releases to be featured, or indeed if there is anything you would like to see on the site covered such as a player interview, please email me at nicky@pokernewsheadlines.com

If you would like to recieve Irish news updates on facebook simply add me as a friend.

Thanks,

Nicky.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Blip

Looks good Nicky, added to me favorites.......btw Shannon E is an AA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Enzo Scifo

Good luck with this. Hopefully you welcome feedback so from looking at the the current World Poker headlines I would suggest that the Irish version contains.

Top 5, Sorry 3, Ok, Find An Irish Poker Babe

Announcement that Hollyments and Dagunman will have a regular slot each to abuse each other for our entertainment.

Irish High Stakes Poker Live (or CCTV from Fitz Omaha games as it's better known)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Enzo Scifo wrote: »
    Good luck with this. Hopefully you welcome feedback so from looking at the the current World Poker headlines I would suggest that the Irish version contains.

Top 5, Sorry 3, Ok, Find An Irish Poker Babe

Announcement that Hollyments and Dagunman will have a regular slot each to abuse each other for our entertainment.

Irish High Stakes Poker Live (or CCTV from Fitz Omaha games as it's better known)

I hear the fitz game is not so high stakes any more.

i was thinking of posting updates on the HallaVDagu grudge match ala the durr challenge. Someone called it the "Grrrrrrr..." challenge in the original thread which was pretty fk'n funny.

Who would you put in the top 5 Irish Poker babes?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I hope I never get in a plane with you and your poliot :)

Best of luck with it mate, added to my favourites now

Blip wrote: »
    Looks good Nicky, added to me favorites.......btw Shannon E is an AA.

I think she's more like a DD actually. :pac:

• Advertisement

Clareman wrote: »
    I hope I never get in a plane with you and your poliot :)

Best of luck with it mate, added to my favourites now

edited. thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement