Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives

Options
  • 04-03-2009 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all

I was away last week, was DH on rte 2? last I seen was :Susan starts a new job in order to give son MJ the best, but when Mike leaves their son in Katherine's care, anger and jealousy pervade. As Scavo Pizzeria continues to take a hit in the current economy, Lynette tells Tom they have to sell. Carlos receives a generous bonus when Gaby discovers his boss' dirty little secret. Orson confronts Bree when he learns she's given Andrew a raise. Meanwhile, Dave comes closer to performing his vengeance scheme.

any info greatly appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

I havent seen DH this past couple of weeks so thanks for summarising it for me!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Searlait

I think you're pretty much up to date, apparently we've caught up a little too much with the States, well, I see from Imdb.com that they've aired three more episodes than we've seen, but we're just waiting on those episodes to make their way over to us, afaik!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭sasmac

There was no episode on tuesday 3rd but it is back on 10th. I would like to see how they are planning on getting all the programmes in as they have now put on csi on tuesday as well

Advertisement