Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Tilt Poker

Options
  • 04-03-2009 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

What's your overall take on FTP? Does anyone here play there?

Customer service seems to be very slow. Anyone have any issues with them?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Customer service is slow but its the best site to play on imo. Great for tournys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

I used the site a couple of years ago and waited what seemed like months for the customer care unit to deal with a depositing issue so I basically said enough for me and moved on. Having no luck recently on any site so thought about trying full tilt. Last thing I want though is for customer service to be still poor after 2 years. Seems to have a lot of traffic nowadays far more than few years ago.

Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Its better these days anyway. Stay away from iPoker. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

The best tournament structures around!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Best tournments & the best standard of play IMO.
    +1 on the stay away from iPoker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Rakeline

Great for Tournament players and good cash game players. You will find the the cash games the toughest about finding 50/40 players there is rare. Blame cardrunners :)

Advertisement