Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6'0" Fish For Sale €220

Options
  • 04-03-2009 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

This Shallow Reef Retro Fish is a great board for samll days holds in a bit of size too. Board has only been used a few times.

2 fin set up makes the board real loose and it turns unreal.

Board is like brand new

Board dims:

6'0"
    20 5/8
    2 1/2
    FCS Fins
    Price €220
    6'0 003.jpg

6'0 001.jpg

6'0 002.jpg

Limerick Location.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Hey man, where abouts are you based in Limerick? I think I'd be pretty interested in having a look at that board! ;) Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 wavefinder

Hey man, where abouts are you based in Limerick? I think I'd be pretty interested in having a look at that board! ;) Cheers
    How's it going cheers for the post. I am living in Caherdavin Lawn on the Ennis Road Limerick. If you are interested in taking a look at the board I will give you directions its simple to find. The board has only been used 3 times It's in perfect condition and comes with FCS fins and a Leash.

Soon.

Advertisement