Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pokertracker3

Options
  • 03-03-2009 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I've done a search but can't really find anything that addresses this. I recently downloaded pt3 on a trial run, will most likely purchase it when I'm done. I usually 3 to 4 table on ipoker in the mini table mode. I'm finding the stats that come up under each player to be pretty distracting, due to the small table size it just seems very cluttered or something.

Does anyone else find this to be an issue?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭blainj2

There's two things you can do if u just want them to go away then in the import tab just click "stop hud" and it wont display anything.

The better option to do but may take a few minutes of effort from urself is to go to Configure > Configure HUD > Configure HUD - Cash. You can then decide what stats you want to display and what size they will be. Then by right clicking on them when they are displayed over the game screen you can move them into a place you are happy with. Once your happy with the position click on the small poker tracker symbol in the top middle of the screen and slick "save layout". This will make the stats come up in the same position for every new table you open.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 rivermansteve

i purchased poker tracker last december for $89.00 but due to work didnt get the chance to play as much online as i would have liked.going to try and get this going again.can someone tell me do you have to pay a monthly fee aswell as the $89 i payed last december

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

i purchased poker tracker last december for $89.00 but due to work didnt get the chance to play as much online as i would have liked.going to try and get this going again.can someone tell me do you have to pay a monthly fee aswell as the $89 i payed last december

I doubt that is the case. Normally you just buy a license that entitles you to all the upgrades that come out for it and full use of the program.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

There is a monthly fee for the tabletracker feature if you want to use that. Otherwise no. Also the PokerTracker3 licence (presently) allows you install on 2 pcs with one code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

FYI all, PT3 is now compatible with the Entraction Network and we've just added PT3 as a signup bonus option on Devilfish if you want to get it for nada.

http://www.devilfish.com/en/Poker/PromotionsPage/Poker-Tracker.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

karlh wrote: »
    FYI all, PT3 is now compatible with the Entraction Network and we've just added PT3 as a signup bonus option on Devilfish if you want to get it for nada.

http://www.devilfish.com/en/Poker/PromotionsPage/Poker-Tracker.aspx

Hi karl

Do u have the link to download the upgrade so as devilfish is on there. Cant seem to get it.

ty

Advertisement