Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitted Kitchen Suppliers

Options
  • 03-03-2009 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

We are currently building our house and are at FFL, awaiting walls now. We have a kitchen designed by a company in Dublin. I wanted to have it all planned to have waste water and water supplies etc all built into the ground level. Anyway ..... I was wondering if anyone knows of good kitchen suppliers who also fit. I'm only really looking for solid wood and also a good fitter. I know you cant mention names here so maybe if anyone has any suppliers to go to or even stay away from.... just PM me? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,898 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Can people please pm me the same/ and details of possible. I'm in the midlands (so is the OP I think)

Advertisement