If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardies Tuesday Deal - affordable for all!

Options
  • 03-03-2009 11:34am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Ok Boardies,

Here is the second fruit of my digging around the massive Philips warehouse last week in Ireland looking for deals for you boys and girls.

It's not very Hi-fi related, and I could not get many of them but but I just could not resist it at the price.

It's the SPC215NC webcam http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/spc215nc_00/spc215nc_00_pss_aen.pdf

We sell it at the moment at €14.99 which is already cheap - we have 20 pieces at just €7.99 - these are for instore collection in The Philips Shop.

The 215 is a great little product with the following features:

30 frames per second video
    VGA resolution
    Rotating lens
    Complete with in-ear stereo headphones (worth more than €8 on their own)
    Complete with Mic
    Compatible with Skype, MSN
    Complete with imaging software

oh and It's blue and white and looks very cute!

What can you buy for under €8??

As it's so cheap we woud prefer to make it pick up only at The Philips Shop - but we are of course happy to post it countrywide for an additional €4.99 (kind of defeats the purpose though).

If you would like to book one of these you must email johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will reserve one for you.

Dont forget yesterdays crazy offer for the Wireless streamer at €24.99 is still available http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055502036

The meaty offers (AV Kit) start tomorrow - I promise you will like them both!

And as ever - drop me a line if I can assist in any way.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

John,

I'll have one of these (webcam) and will collect from Philips store Dame Street.
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

John,

Just to say a big thanks. A few of us in work here bought a bunch of web-cams and wireless streamers to play around with and we are well impressed.

So thanks again... And keep them Boardies specials coming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Hi John,

Is this offer still on ? Would be looking to collect one from Dame Street on Friday or Monday ?

TIA.
    Cheers Philip D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Folks

I still have a few of these webcams remaining so if you'd like to get your hands on one just let me know.

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.