Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact

Options
  • 03-03-2009 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

Hey.I have a question I hope someone can help me with.Was there ever contact between humans and an alien race? By this I mean something that could seen as a reasonable and official attempt to communicate with us or get information about us.

Comments

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    Hey.I have a question I hope someone can help me with.Was there ever contact between humans and an alien race? By this I mean something that could seen as a reasonable and official attempt to communicate with us or get information about us.

Google the Eisenhower Meeting. It was written by Michael Salla PHD from Harvard . He was let go from Harvard after releasing it but its an interesting read.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

the discovery,when it was made,caused consternation in the united states defence department, tracking radar's had picked up what appeared to be a huge space satellite in orbit around earth.what was worrying was that it wasnt from the US or russia, american space scientists had calculated that it weight was around 15 tons:eek:what could be powerful enuf to put such a satellite in orbit in the 1960s!?it vaished 3 weeks later....
    missing satellites of which has happened i read some where,i think? is a good way to get information about us...
    there is lots of ways an alien race could get info on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

have you yourself looked up info on this question you give!?or is the question more like, do will really want to make contact with an alien race!?what are your own opinions on your question!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

jonbravo wrote: »
    have you yourself looked up info on this question you give!?or is the question more like, do will really want to make contact with an alien race!?what are your own opinions on your question!?

Yes I have.I was hoping for more information here.I find it interesting.

Advertisement