Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to college fees

Options
  • 02-03-2009 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Ok so here is the story, basically i did a degree in 2003 and decided after that it was not what i wanted to do as a career then i studied part time for three years in sign language and now want to progress into doing a full time course.i had received the VEC grant in my last course up to 2003.What am i intitled to receive this time?? im currently unemployed for bout 14months and am a mature student this time going back to college.do i qualify for the BTEA considering i have a degree done in something else? im very confused about all this.if anyone can help me i would be delighted or any advice?thanks guys.

:confused:

Advertisement