Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPoker the worst yet

Options
  • 02-03-2009 11:21pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was playing a $20 heads up game tonight. had 2100 to his 900 chips
    Push allin with A8 he calls with 3 5 off
    The flop comes down 10 8 k
    And the table freezes..............At no stage did it say disconnected or sitting out. My internet connection was fine the whole time
    After a few attempts I contacted manager
    His reply was the connection was your end sorry no refund.
    I went to look up hand history for the game & the previous hand to the allin is the last shown. Position is shown n/a & winning is shown n/a
    When I asked for the rest of the history the manager tell me he won the allin with 3 on the turn & 3 on the river :mad:

Can it be right that there is no record of this available to me?
    I clicked to update it & got message no data available
    Suspicious or what??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

koolkid wrote: »
    Can it be right that there is no record of this available to me?

Go to My Account and click tournament history. When that loads up click the name of the tournament that you were playing. Then click the Update local information button at the top of that screen. You should then see the hand.

Edit: did you have hand history option to store locally ticked in your settings area?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

iPoker must die...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭smcb

aye been getting really hacked off with it myself recently. 4 tables last weekend all froze, was told it was a problem with my connection, how can this be so if pokerstars works fine at the same time? no chance of a refund

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭poker--addict

ya im having major disconnect problems too...stars and party are working fine...keep complaining..power is in numbers!!especially if ur high roller.copy forum links like this to the managers(theres dozens of these about ipoker disconnects)
    the other thing on ipoker is accidentaly all ins by clicking to quick...all other software seems to have different locations for all in and fold buttons.simple solution..but of course ipoker myt loose some rake in those massive cash pots:mad:"we will forward your concern to the techincal branch" how about u fecking start listenin to the thousands of complaints and fix the focckin thing:D:mad::mad:

😎

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Go to My Account and click tournament history. When that loads up click the name of the tournament that you were playing. Then click the Update local information button at the top of that screen. You should then see the hand.
    I went to look up hand history for the game & the previous hand to the allin is the last shown. Position is shown n/a & winning is shown n/a
    Quote from the manager
    "you were disconnected there fore the hand history will not show"
    When I clicked on Update local information I got the message Data Not Available.. Also when the problem occured & I tried to get back onto the table I got a message saying there was a problem joining the table please try again. My internet connection was fine & the online chat was fine so I doubt it was my internet connection.
    Anyway Ive had enough the ammount of strange results there is bad enough but this is the last straw. No more iPoker for me.:mad:

I am finished with iPoker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Quote from the manager
    "you were disconnected there fore the hand history will not show"

I wouldn't let that go to be honest, just because you got disconnected doesn't meant the hand didn't play out and therefore it should be in your HH via the Update Local Information button. What iPoker skin is it? I've no doubt that you lost to a runner 3 3 as you were told but the C/S should be better than what they are giving you.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Lao Lao wrote: »
    just because you got disconnected doesn't meant the hand didn't play
    I wasnt disconnected at any stage thats my argument. The table froze & the site announced a problem with the table. According to the manager the hand played out the way he said.
    What iPoker skin is it?
    PPP
    I've no doubt that you lost to a runner 3 3
    On iPoker?? Thers no doubt in my mind either..:D

Like everyone I have been disconnected before & I know how it goes.
    But that was not the case here. The site was still connected & I could still see the tournment as in progress & the lobbly updates were still live also.

With regard to not letting it go what option do I have?
    No doubt they have a record (or will have)of the hand playing out as they say.
    $20 is no big deal I have lost to worse bad beats on ipoker belive me.
    I have put it down to experience & I will never play on any iPoker site again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭gazman59

ipoker is the worst ever... fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 magickop

HI ye ive had the same problem to ina few sngs// i was multi tabling and it said loss of connection and i contacted support and they said it was due to server something or another but i did get my money back for the sngs and i was also ina $20 f/o and i also got a $5 token for the inconv.. which was sound enuf:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement