Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke/Diet Coke cans [12pk €4.99] [24pk €8.99]

Options
  • 02-03-2009 8:26pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Coke or Diet Coke in Dunnes

12 can packs €4.99

24 can packs €8.99

Enjoy

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I bought the 12 can pack today, but i didn't see the 24 can slab...what a great price!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Tis nearly as good as crimbo when 24 pk was €7.99. I picked up my 24 pack yesterday wouldn't say was a huge amount left or either packs

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

davton wrote: »
    Tis nearly as good as crimbo when 24 pk was €7.99. I picked up my 24 pack yesterday wouldn't say was a huge amount left or either packs

That was Pepsi Max and 7 up though wasn't it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jayteecork wrote: »
    That was Pepsi Max and 7 up though wasn't it?

ye, your right and 7up too. Thought they had coke at one stage tho. Anyway its their now,, its 330ml cans not the small funsize cans.

Those 150ml cans are a joke!...one swig and it's empty!!

• Advertisement

davton wrote: »
    and 7up too..

That's what I said!

jayteecork wrote: »
    That's what I said!

lol one of those days, i meant club orange :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

Picked up 24 cans of coke in Sainsburys yesterday for £6 - €6.70

Famous45 wrote: »
    Picked up 24 cans of coke in Sainsburys yesterday for £6 - €6.70

Fuel + time = greater than €8.99 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

If anyone finds cheap deals on Coke please do let us know, i have a quite serious Coke addiction. I know it's bad for me but on average i drink at least a litre a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

If anyone finds cheap deals on Coke please do let us know, i have a quite serious Coke addiction. I know it's bad for me but on average i drink at least a litre a day.

As do I.. up to 2l a day sometimes :eek:, I switched to Zero for a while but now I can't drink anything but the full sugar stuff!

It's annoying how the deals change so often, In Tesco the price on 2 litre bottles seems to vary between 3 for 2, buy one get one half price, two for €4 or no offer at all. About a year ago, they ran a few offers that worked out at €1 for 2l but it hasn't been that cheap in a good while!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

Is that not what this thread is? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

2L in a day!? that's frankly impressive...

Was in dunnes today and all the 24pks diet and normal coke were gone. They had some of the 12packs left though.

They also had Mix & Match [6 X 330mls] packs. get any 4 for €10
    So that 24 cans for €10.

Had club brands including cidona.

Picked up 24 coke yesterday.

I'm glad I did, as it's only 39% pure sugar per can!

Advertisement