Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

offers in supervalu today

Options
  • 02-03-2009 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

today in my local supervalu they had packet of rashers for €1, and tub of dairygold €1...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

How many rashers, 6 or 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 debfarr

sorry I didnt count them, at a guess I would say 5

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

SuperValu Mild Rashers 135g €7.41/kg

http://supervalu.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

lol the most boring 'alert' ever

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I like rashers! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

As they say in Supervalu, every little helps, were they thick or thin? smoked or streaky?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Fabritzo wrote: »
    As they say in Supervalu, every little helps, were they thick or thin? smoked or streaky?!

i think thats tesco that say that... Supervalue say ''supervalue values you'' if i can remember correctly...(yes ive got nothing better to do..)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

cojomo2 wrote: »
    i think thats tesco that say that... Supervalue say ''supervalue values you'' if i can remember correctly...(yes ive got nothing better to do..)

Is it not "Super Valu....... SHopping as it should be"

Or Super Valu... Real Food Real People

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭crazy_spider

Here's the current supervalu offers

Current-Offers-09.02.09.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

dlambirl wrote: »
    Is it not "Super Valu....... SHopping as it should be"

Or Super Valu... Real Food Real People
    I've always wondered about that one... real food made out of real people? ... why would a supermarket have manequins selling fake food? IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE!! Who in marketing went "oh my God Marvin, that's a splendiferous slogan!"

Anyways these things are great, I always buy my Kelloggs when they're on offer (2 big huge boxes of Frosties last week) :)

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

just home from a shopping trip. the ragu and roma sauces, such as bolognese are all €1. organic cookies are also €1

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Scorpio Girl

i looked in my local super valu yesterday and the butter for €1 was gone. today the butter and palmolive hand wash stuff is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

oneweb wrote: »
    I've always wondered about that one... real food made out of real people? ... why would a supermarket have manequins selling fake food? IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE!! Who in marketing went "oh my God Marvin, that's a splendiferous slogan!"

Anyways these things are great, I always buy my Kelloggs when they're on offer (2 big huge boxes of Frosties last week) :)

on the frosties front, the M&S version of them are €1.49 for 750g all the time, and taste just as good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Somehow I don't think those are the current offers, crazy_spider :)

Here's the current ones..

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Scorpio Girl

Linku wrote: »
    Somehow I don't think those are the current offers, crazy_spider :)

Here's the current ones..

crazy_spider's ones are on offer too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

crazy_spider's ones are on offer too.

Apologies, I didn't see the link but just saw the 'Valentines Savings' one he posted which ended on Valentine's Day :)

Advertisement