Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2ltr Pepsi - 99c - Eurospar

Options
  • 02-03-2009 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

on offer til the 29th

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Pepsi is OK on occasion, but it's sickly sweet...i hate bottled Coke as well, i prefer cans well chilled. Why do cans taste better then the bottled stuff?....always wondered about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

I wasn't picky about Pepsi or Coke until recently, but Pepsi is a lot worse than I remember... Tesco had 2l bottles for 79c about six months back and I still coughed up for for Coke!
    Only good thing is the 50% extra free bottles are perfect for mixing with a naggin....
    Pepsi is OK on occasion, but it's sickly sweet...i hate bottled Coke as well, i prefer cans well chilled. Why do cans taste better then the bottled stuff?....always wondered about this.

Supervalu had 6 packs of Coke cans BOGOF last week, so 12 cans for €3-something, not sure if it's still on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

The plastic adds an awful taste to the coke also i've found coke sits in the plastic for longer as its not sold as much as cans so the coke from cans is slightly fresher

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Dunnes have a promotion for 12 cans of Coke for €4.99...Childers road Limerick, think Sarsfield St. also.

Advertisement