Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert Economics revision book

Options
  • 02-03-2009 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Need an economics revision book and only 1 I seem to see is the one published by folens and written by Michael Ruane.

Is this worth buying?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

rapid revision is good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Nemanrio wrote: »
    Need an economics revision book and only 1 I seem to see is the one published by folens and written by Michael Ruane.

Is this worth buying?

Cheers.

I think it is one of the only ones for Economics but it is good. Our textbook (Understanding economics, the blue one) is rubbish. There is waaaay to much waffle in it and most of the time we work from the revision book.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

ya the rapid revision is pretty good , out of a few revision books for different subjects i would say this is one of the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Cheers for that lads, i'll get it 2moro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Rapid Revision has been my bible for economics. Don't hesitate to get it.

• Advertisement

Beau x1 wrote: »
    Rapid Revision has been my bible for economics. Don't hesitate to get it.
    anyone know of a history revision book besides the less stress one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

The rapid revision economics is very handy indeed. There's a lot of stuff in it too that's not in the 'blue' textbook.

History: ReviseWise is pretty good. Short too.

K4t wrote: »
    History: ReviseWise is pretty good. Short too.
    so revise wise make a history one?? i had been told that the only one was less stress!! thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

definitely rapid revision. that blue text book is ****e. our teacher has a new one that she's forever photocopying stuff out of for us

• Registered Users Posts: 4 La Tour Eiffel

Hi All,

If anyone has a copy of Rapid Revision Economics for Leaving Certificate, could you please get in contact with me! Folens have now discontinued it, but I am looking for a copy because from what I have read, it was excellent. I have been looking at ReviseWise and Shortcuts to Success but neither seem to offer revision books for Economics - from what I can see anyway. Less Stress has one, but they only have the old version available on their website.

If anyone does have a copy of Rapid Revision Economics, could you please get in touch with me - I could really do with it this year! If you have any suggestions regarding what alternative revision books are out there for LC Economics, they would be much appreciated too.

Kind Regards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LLAMAMILK

I have a copy which is second hand so it would be third hand for you. It's highlighted to bits from me and drawn on from it's previous owners. I went to Less Stress as I realized it was better. You don't have to write a lot for Economics.

Advertisement