Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help linking gamertag on easportsworld.com

Options
  • 02-03-2009 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

I've been trying to get this working for ages now but not having any joy. I created an ea account but when it came to linking to my gamertag I get this message:

Sorry, we can't find information about that Xbox LIVE Gamertag.

Before you can link your Xbox LIVE Gamertag to your EA Master Account, you need to log in to any online EA game with your Xbox or Xbox 360. Once that is done, check your email inbox at the address you used to sign up for your Xbox LIVE Gamertag for an email from us describing what you need to do to link up your accounts.

Keep in mind, this email may not appear immediately, so be patient. Note, you can always come back to this page to re-trigger the email in case you missed it.

How do I log in through the game (FIFA 09 that is)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Email customer service. Check out my thread. I had the same problem. Sorted it out in about 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Had a look at your thread, cheers. The problem was I had my gamertag linked to a different email address. I thought you had to link it to the same address as the one you use for your xbox live account but apparantly not.

A simple message saying 'This gamertag is linked to a different account' or something like that would have been nice. The error message I got was complete rubbish!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

mika27 wrote: »
    Had a look at your thread, cheers. The problem was I had my gamertag linked to a different email address. I thought you had to link it to the same address as the one you use for your xbox live account but apparantly not.

A simple message saying 'This gamertag is linked to a different account' or something like that would have been nice. The error message I got was complete rubbush!

mika,

I had the exact same problem. You just need to contact customer support and give them your DOB and address and they will link your correct gamertag to the email address you used to sign up to easportsworld.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

It's all sorted now. Thanks for the help lads. Now all I need to do is score a wonder goal so i can post in the goal of the month thread :D

Advertisement