Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Stats? Ea Sports World

Options
  • 02-03-2009 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭

Does many people look at their stats / results on www.easportsworld.com

I was looking at mine there this morning and found that alot of my recent games are not there.

I played 299 games now winning 199 of them... Still not ranked however :mad: with 2029 skill points? Anyone know roughly how many points I need to become ranked?

Also I have a 6 win online streak at the moment however it states that that I lost my last game VS CPU?

What's that all about - both of us were Man Utd?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Not sure how many skill points you need now. Im ranked when i got to about 2100. Just look at the rankings and whoever is in last place just check how many skill points he has.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

joe123 wrote: »
    Not sure how many skill points you need now. Im ranked when i got to about 2100. Just look at the rankings and whoever is in last place just check how many skill points he has.

Have 2119 skill points - but still not ranked. Was previously ranked around Xmas time before with around 1700-1800 points I thought!!

How can I see the ranking table?

Advertisement