Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uk warranty

Options
  • 02-03-2009 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

anyone know if i purchase vans in the uk or the north, do southern dealers honour the warranty?

anyone had experience with this, prices are unbelievably low at the minute....

thanks

al

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

All dealers are obliged to honour warranty in all countries covered by the manufacturer.
    That doesn't guarantee preferential treatment on the other hand and you would probably get the cold shoulder treatment in a lot of places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Yes, as said above they are obliged too. I also have my 3 free services that I got from my UK dealer being available IF I use a dealership in NI, ROI dealers don't cover this but they do cover the warranty part.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭al2009

thanks for that, the uk dealer says the same. got to be worth a go.

al

Advertisement