Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[FOR SALE]WE Hi-capa 5.1 Dragon

• 01-03-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey guys,
    Well have this up for sale or swap, post any offers you might have.

OK so onto the gun, its in tip top shape, no scratches and is looking very well. The gun will come with 1 mag (which is on its way from a UK retailer). I havnt fired a single shot and to be honest dont think the gun suits my style. Its full metal, and gives a very very cool "clunk" when cocked. Its not a very light pistol, the metal parts certainly give it some beefy weight to it. The pistol itself looks awesome as the pics will show you.

So a quick run down:

Comes in original box, 1 mag + generic manual. I also have viper dropleg holster which I will throw in £10. Im looking for £70 posted for the pistol (incl. mag), part exchanges and swaps are welcome-please post any offers. I would consider almost anything as exchange-preference to TM guns as exchange- can probably add cash if needed

DSCF1024.jpg
    DSCF1025.jpg
    DSCF1027.jpg

Thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

is it green gas spring or co2?? fps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Liquid snake

It runs on green gas. FPS is (quoting manufacturer) around 320FPS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Offer €60 including holster. Whereabouts are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 168 ✭✭Lee 303

what was wrong with the original mag that you have to replace it
    did you buy it secondhand without a mag or what
    how can we be sure i will function if no mag to test it

Sorry cant go as low as 60 euro-not sure of exchange rate but looking for 70GBP not. incl. holster

I havnt tested it yet, when mag does arrive I will be testing it-not trying to con anyone by selling something that doesnt work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

€70 including holster.

Very sorry but this is now withdrawn from the sale. Thanks for the offers and interest folks.

Advertisement