Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMMODORE 64 1ST EDITION 1982

Options
  • 01-03-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

hi i have a message up on wanted consoles for a retro c64 1st edition with box or loose, working with a few games the cassette player and leads, if you have the 1982 commodore the 1st edition with all hard/software or what ever you have gis a shout, im doing a retro room in my house and need these items to complete, i also need some other stuff so check my ads you may have what i need, email me pics and i will make you an offer, i only need 1 c64 so when i get what im after ads over!! ok thanks a lot hope you can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Try Ebay. There's tonnes of C64 stuff for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

TinCool wrote: »
    Try Ebay. There's tonnes of C64 stuff for sale.
    hi im not a member, i got stuff of ebay befour with a friends help, i will just say it was a disapointment!! but thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭jhegarty

It's free to register on ebay and as TinCool said it's swiming in c64s.

hi thanks i may get a friend help me get one on ebay just wanted to see if there were any out tere for sale save me bidding and post and all that crack!!!!!!! cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MDCBoards

hi i have a message up on wanted consoles for a retro c64 1st edition with box or loose, working with a few games the cassette player and leads, if you have the 1982 commodore the 1st edition with all hard/software or what ever you have gis a shout, im doing a retro room in my house and need these items to complete, i also need some other stuff so check my ads you may have what i need, email me pics and i will make you an offer, i only need 1 c64 so when i get what im after ads over!! ok thanks a lot hope you can help

Hi StoneRoses,
    I came across one in my Uncles house a few weeks ago. It not boxed and I'm not sure if it even works or not but it's got a floppy drive, printer and a monitor with all the cables.
    I'll have a go at starting it up this weekend and take some photos.

• Advertisement

hi still looking has to work and be in good condtion, cassette player not floppy disc is what im after, joysticks 1st edtion c64 1982 brown body with dark brown buttons, not the 2nd edition which was all cream,
    if the box is with it great!! :-) thanks people

Advertisement