Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potential 5% off eveything at play.com for £1.95

Options
  • 01-03-2009 1:39pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Saw this on the RHUK forum.

You order one of these student cards for £1.95 P&P and you can claim 5% off everything at play.com(excluding electricals but play don't post over here anyway)

I haven't ordered myself yet but on the application form you can select Ireland as your country so I presume they'll send it over here.

https://studentsinneed.com/page/sin-card

Probably worth a punt. Should pay for itself first order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Free this way. Takes a couple of minutes to bash together a fake form.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/266921/5-off-absolutely-everything-play-co/

I also go via www.quidco.com for an extra 4% cashback.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 razorblade_kiss

This quidco thing, is it something I should look into more? Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Even better, why not use be thrifty.ie? Quidco's t &c state that you have to be a uk resident. Be thrifty are an Irish cashback site for Irish residents.
    Check out www.bethrifty.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

gleep wrote: »
    Even better, why not use be thrifty.ie? Quidco's t &c state that you have to be a uk resident. Be thrifty are an Irish cashback site for Irish residents.
    Check out www.bethrifty.ie

also rpoints.com, who do accept Irish members. (not sure that the UK-only restriction is a problem on quidco - they don't ask for your address and they'll pay out into a paypal account).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

I've been using Quidco for about four years and live in Ireland. Never had a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

The main advantge of using be thrifty is that they provide cash back for Irish websites like eircom and irish divisions of international companies like o2 etc, there are some great offers on there at the min!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭ixtlan

gleep wrote: »
    The main advantge of using be thrifty is that they provide cash back for Irish websites like eircom and irish divisions of international companies like o2 etc, there are some great offers on there at the min!

This looks very good. Is it really trustworthy? They have only been in operation a few weeks. Most users ever on-line in their forum... 2... on Jan 26. I guess I can appreciate you have to start somewhere?

Ix

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

2% back on Dell..... not bad.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Mezcita wrote: »
    I've been using Quidco for about four years and live in Ireland. Never had a problem.

I assume you use paypal for the cashback? Or have you managed to use an irish bank account?

Advertisement