Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP Mullingar

Options
  • 01-03-2009 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi - I'm a guy in my late twenties looking for a GP in Mullingar ( preferably male, clued in and not too old !!) I'm moving there in the next week or two. I've been told there maybe someone on the Tullamore side of the town. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

http://www.drneilhealy.com/
    should fit the bill..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Kieran Gaine

Mary Street(the road between the Cathedral and the roundabout)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Midland20

Hi.

Millmount - near Ballinderry Doc Brennan

The place is a bungalow behind the TOP petrol station.
    Myself and the family attend. He is a nice guy and very approachable - worth a go. My husband (who is same age as yourself) also thinks he's very good.

We changed from another doctor on the other side of town who wasn't so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭coillcam

Francis(Frank) McKenna.

Absolute gent, finger very much on the pulse, not a 30 sec consult and slip merchant. Very personable and an extremely genuine doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Went to Dr McKenna today. Never again. Kids running around doing what they like, entered the room when I was being examined and the doctor himself although nice enough, was difficult to understand at times. He also decided to put medical tape on a wound which stuck to the wound itself. Genius!

• Advertisement
Advertisement