Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOGITECH Squeezebox

Options
  • 28-02-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

H. N. in Mullingar have a few squeezeboxes going for €100 reduced from €300 not something I would be interested in but a good bargain for someone i hope;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

I would say these are the classics not the squeezbox boom. I think theres something about a newer version of the classic coming out (or out) but these are perfectly fine too. I'm hoping to be heading through Mullingar tommorow, must detour to Hardly Normals and see if there are any there. Will update if there are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Dropped into Hardly Normal Mullingar just now, it's the Squeezebox Classic that they have, not the boom.

3 left, €99.99 each.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Just 1 left now :) I just got out of there. Needed 2 for myself. Very tempted to get the third but I can't justify it. In case you're looking for it its abouts halfway up the store on a table with some other bargain gear.

Huge thanks to ShaunC on this one. You just saved me about €200 or thereabouts! I picked up a boom for the other half for Christmas and its been an excellent piece of kit. A classic for downstairs now and another for a friend who really liked the boom but has his own speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

I'll give €20 to anyone who can get me this last one and will pay shipping to Dublin. Anyone? I have one already and could do with another one at this price!

If somebody is looking for the Boom box, ebuyer is selling them for 150 sterling plus delivery. If you are going that route, remember to use Google Checkout for payment, or your order is unlikely to go through.

• Advertisement

...and this is the link: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/149244

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Zynks wrote: »
    If somebody is looking for the Boom box, ebuyer is selling them for 150 sterling plus delivery. If you are going that route, remember to use Google Checkout for payment, or your order is unlikely to go through.

thanks!! just ordered one. i seem to be spending a fortune on bargains these days!!! :p

Advertisement