Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"would you believe" RTE 1 sun march 1st @ 10.25pm

Options
  • 28-02-2009 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

Taken from saturdays star T.V. guide
    "tonight anna nolan meets practising white witch barbara lee. raised as an anglican,the dublin woman has been a white witch for 30 years. she explains how her faith helped her cope after her teenage daughter died from cancer."
    probably worth a watch for those into that sort of thing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Aww darn does anyone know if this is repeated?

I've met Barbara..really nice woman

LB

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its available to watch online on RTEs website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

6th wrote: »
    Its available to watch online on RTEs website.

Perfect thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭The-Star

Hi, I made a point of watching the programme. Touches back to what the old Irish folk did with the stone circles and fairy forts. I wish the white witch lots of love as she grieves for her daughter.
    "tonight anna nolan meets practising white witch barbara lee. raised as an anglican,the dublin woman has been a white witch for 30 years. she explains how her faith helped her cope after her teenage daughter died from cancer."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pamela111

This is serious activity to be putting on television. No wonder there are so many possessions and excorisms required. God help us all, who is running RTE these days? :(

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Pamela111 wrote: »
    This is serious activity to be putting on television. No wonder there are so many possessions and excorisms required. God help us all, who is running RTE these days? :(
    Accountants, probably. Ive always thought they were in league with the devil. ;)

The would you believe series is an observational series about the differing types of beliefs and spirituality that exist. I think its enlightening at best, cringeworthy at worst.

If you think thats bad, what then, is your view on Most Haunted, Pamela?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pamela111

Oryx wrote: »
    Accountants, probably. Ive always thought they were in league with the devil. ;)

The would you believe series is an observational series about the differing types of beliefs and spirituality that exist. I think its enlightening at best, cringeworthy at worst.

If you think thats bad, what then, is your view on Most Haunted, Pamela?

Yes Ive seen Most Haunted on Living. I once posted in a false sighting about a dog ghost in my bad days. They read out that many seen a dog. Thankfully I have seen the light now. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

dam I missed this,I know I forgot to watch something.

Advertisement