Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Band?

Options
  • 28-02-2009 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi All. Myself and my wife to be were looking at wedding bands and have narrowed the list down significantly. One of her favourites is Simon CAsey and his band. Has anyone ever seen him live or at a wedding??

Any help would be greatly apprciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 musicsham

I've seen 5/6 wedding bands in the midlands over the past couple of years, most of them dire.
    Saw Simon Casey last summer, great show, great band and a great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Podgemcd

I had heard that it was a good show, but have never seen them live. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭jasonb

I saw Simon and his Band at a Wedding, they were very good, and got the crowd going.

I've also seen a band called Epic at a couple of weddings, they're excellent as well, highly recommended...

J.

We are going to see him live in a month or so and will make our decision based on that but she has her mind made up already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dnnkeogh

jasonb wrote: »
    I saw Simon and his Band at a Wedding, they were very good, and got the crowd going.

I've also seen a band called Epic at a couple of weddings, they're excellent as well, highly recommended...

J.

Simon and his band performed at our wedding reception in July 2006. We thought that his band and DJ were all wonderful. The crowd kept dancing all night. Even I couldn't stay off the dancefloor all night. I would recommend him to all ages. The whole crowd were very impressed with his music. He's a really nice guy, down-to-earth, easy-going and co-operative. Visit his website www.simoncasey.ie and read under feedback section for future brides.

D. Keogh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dnnkeogh

Simon and his band performed at our wedding reception in July 2006. We thought that his band and DJ were all wonderful. The crowd kept dancing all night. Even I couldn't stay off the dancefloor all night. I would recommend him to all ages. The whole crowd were very impressed with his music. He's a really nice guy, down-to-earth, easy-going and co-operative. Visit his website www.simoncasey.ie and read under feedback section for future brides.

D. Keogh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TippBride

HI, We used guys call Chrysalis Event Management to get us a wedding band. They were a great help. There no is 0505 45827

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

Podgemcd wrote: »
    Hi All. Myself and my wife to be were looking at wedding bands and have narrowed the list down significantly. One of her favourites is Simon CAsey and his band. Has anyone ever seen him live or at a wedding??

Any help would be greatly apprciated!
    hi pro
    Band here. 4 peice highly experienced and sought. Play regularly in venues such as clontarf castle, and other high class hotels aswell as pubs and clubs all over dublin. Pm me for details of next gig if you want to check us out. Thanks.

Our wedding was on 9th April and Simon CAsey and his band sang. Let me just say that they were absolutely brlliant. Evryone that was there was up dancing from the very start....... the floor was packed all night. I would highly recommend these guys. Very professional, very friendly and boy do they know how to work the crowd. We made a great choice. Anyway jusst thought I'd let ye al know. Thanks for the advice on this too.

Podge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Guitareaxe

Congratulations on the wedding:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 mightymouse11

funny reading this thread today. I recently was very dissaponted with Simon Casey not with his music but with regard to his business mannner i taught he lacked any communication skills and was too big for his boots to be honest funny reading these other posts as i was very excited in booking him. while relaying this story to someone else they told me another story about how Simon had left them in a high and dry situation. amazing hear all these good stories but they say bad reccomendations travel quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 paradiddle

hi moonlight wedding band are brilliant saw them last weekend playing a 21st really professional with male and female singers they are carlow/kildare area

Advertisement