Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tee shirt printing

Options
  • 27-02-2009 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering if anybody out there knows any good places to get tee shirts printed around Dublin at a reasonable price?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Welcome to boards.

Their is a separate forum for bargain requests here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1027

A mod might move this for you so you dont have to start a new thread.

VistaPrint do t-shirt printing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭cfitz

I'm getting some stuff done by Process Print in Santry at the moment. Haven't seen the finished product yet but they've been excellent to deal with so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to 'Requests'

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

I'm based in Dublin and can possibly help out, my site's in my signature

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I've used Camden Clothing a few times - professional, good quality and cheaper than you'd expect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭signman12

-Phuqer- wrote: »
    I was just wondering does anyone know where you can get transfer sheets for your printer so you can print stuff off yourself and iron it on? Preferably a bricks and mortar shop.

pc world, (very expensive)
    office supply shops
    aldi & lidl sometimes

-Phuqer- wrote: »
    I was just wondering does anyone know where you can get transfer sheets for your printer so you can print stuff off yourself and iron it on? Preferably a bricks and mortar shop.

TBH they don't last past one wash, and they have to be a bold print on a white background for full effect. Between the price of the t-shirt & the paper, you're about the same price as Camden Clothing above.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Based in Waterford City, feel free to PM if you need assistance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭thecons

Try alstees.com, based in Walkinstown.

• Advertisement

olaola wrote: »
    I've used Camden Clothing a few times - professional, good quality and cheaper than you'd expect!

Do they do one-off jobs, or do you have to buy a few of the same (all of their prices are listed as being the price if you order 25 or more)

Do they do one-off jobs, or do you have to buy a few of the same (all of their prices are listed as being the price if you order 25 or more)

I've never bought a one-off. But I'd usually get about 4-8 prints. I'm sure they'll do a once off. Give them a shout, I've always found them very helpful.

Advertisement