Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official www.xtranormal.com Competion - $50 Prize Pool

Options
  • 27-02-2009 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭

Hi All. After seeing a good few www.xtranormal.com videos and loving them for a cheap laugh I have set up a completion (with Mods permission). Some of the ones on here and on 2+2 have been hilarious, so I'm looking for something funny. I will donate $50 to the winner through Stars or Neteller or whatever poker site transfer. You can donate or I will donate the money to charity on your behalf if you wish, but the $50 is yours for the taking so you can do whatever you want with it.

To publish video, it's easier if you register with the site first to avoid confusion when publishing your work.

There are a number of rules for this competion

1. Entries must be related to poker

2. One entry per poster

3. All entries must be made on xtra-normal

4. No entry may be a copy of any post previously posted on boards or any other site, even if you are creator.

5. Only regular poker forum posters may apply

6. Entries close 7 days from now, at this time.

7. Voting will be done by poll 1 week after. If there is loads of entries, I will select a top 3-5 and voting will be decided on a poll.

8. No De-railing the thread, No posting of links of videos not in the competition, on topic discussion only please.

Best of Luck

Regards,

Comments

Advertisement