Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Athiests the new pedos ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

That is just..... so funny. Well done that girl. If her tongue was any further in her cheek it would come out of the screen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

"she's got the atheism, she has it real bad"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

I feel dirty knowing that I've caught "the atheism". Is there a pill you can take?

I knew that minger in the nightclub gave me more than just a good s**g.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

There could be an atheist sitting next to you right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Zillah wrote: »
    There could be an atheist sitting next to you right now!

They can usually be spotted by their unkempt appearance, filthy brown mac coats and obligatory bag of boiled sweets.

Shout no.

Run away.

Find a Christian adult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

those damn atheists coming here breathing my air and cooking my food, i'm gonna get so godly on the next chef/dell worker i meet!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

You mean those atheist's are walking the same streets as our children .....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

It has to be a piss take...I hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

It may well be a piss-take but catchin the atheism may just catch on.

Ya -I am often amazed at how some atheists I know become really educated & vocal on theology thru reading the God Delusion.Liable to say anything on any occasion no matter how offensive it is -I was at a funeral where 1 guy was discussing the afterlife within earshot of family mourners. Real classy.

Remember the italian comic and her "lets rape the Pope gag" -how insensitive was that. Look at the support it got and how it was justified as freedom of speech.

Maybe it is real and a backlash cometh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

CDfm wrote: »
    Maybe it is real and a backlash cometh?
    /seany bends over and spreads bum cheeks and farts.
    /is proud backlash cameet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭IrishSerf

brill find.

Shouldn't this be in the Stupid American thread?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Oops, looks like it's a satire that went native -- the original youtube post is here.

Here's another one she did:

Lots more here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Of course it's a parody people how can you not see it? Just look at the amount of face-pulling she does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

robindch wrote: »
    Oops, looks like it's a satire that went native -- the original youtube post is here.
    Irish Serf wrote:
    Shouldn't this be in the Stupid American thread?

No, the 'Stupid Irish Who Can't Spot a Spoof' thread is just fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

We're too busy been oppressed in our comfortable offices and homes to have time to spot satire.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Of course it's a parody people how can you not see it?
    I don't think it's all that obvious it's a satire -- there are plenty of religious people around with these kind of views, so it's likely they'll show up on godtube sooner or later.

Still, I'd hate to learn that everybody's favorite creationist-meets-banana video is a satire. Fingers crossed.

Well, we may have superseded the Pedos, but our reign was brief. As the Daily Mail can now reveal, we ourselves have now been superseded by Radioactive Pedos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1156265/Radioactive-paedophile-suspect-run-skipping-court.html

I don't think it's all that obvious it's a satire -- there are plenty of religious people around with these kind of views, so it's likely they'll show up on godtube sooner or later.

Still, I'd hate to learn that everybody's favorite creationist-meets-banana video is a satire. Fingers crossed.

It's often been said of creationism that it can be remarkably hard to tell very good satire from the real deal. I think the banana is safe, Ray Comfort is certified. He's even trying to offer Richard Dawkins money to debate him. Should be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

It's often been said of creationism that it can be remarkably hard to tell very good satire from the real deal. I think the banana is safe, Ray Comfort is certified. He's even trying to offer Richard Dawkins money to debate him. Should be fun.

Actually he came out later and said it was a joke. Strangely no one believed him. Probably because he did such a good job of looking like a moron Creationist :D

I find that with a lot of things like the "atheist nightmare" it is dead serious right up to the point where is shown to be really stupid, and then it magically becomes "a joke".

Water to wine and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Yeah, he offered Dawkins $10,000.

Dawkins' response was 'I'll do it for $100,000, donated directly to the Richard Dawkins Foundation.'

Comfort then said, 'Ok, $20,000.'

• Advertisement

Wicknight wrote: »
    Actually he came out later and said it was a joke.

Yeah, shame he ran it exactly the same way as he runs the "serious" stuff. If we imagine for a moment that he's telling the truth, then he's an even bigger idiot for completely undermining his entire show.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

PDN wrote: »

Ooooooh, zing!

What thread would that be?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Brilliant stuff.

Its gotta be real its just too good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I was too busy laughing to be taking it any way serious and just wanted to share :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Well, we may have superseded the Pedos, but our reign was brief. As the Daily Mail can now reveal, we ourselves have now been superseded by Radioactive Pedos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1156265/Radioactive-paedophile-suspect-run-skipping-court.html

I see their radioactive pedo and raise them an Atomic Horror! :pac:

Remember one of those debunking Creationism youtube videos had a 'spot the fake' competition. They had 3 video bloggers and it was very hard to tell which one was only pretending to be crazy.
    it wasn't the one who said the fact that all the planets are round is too much of a coincedince, therefore evolution is fale. he was for real!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I prefer peanut butter man myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

That was hilarious.

• Advertisement

That was hilarious.

aha - but its so true

Advertisement