Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House season 4 ,£14.89 on sendit.

Options
  • 26-02-2009 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,910 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

It's €15.99 on CD WOW.

clicky

• Registered Users Posts: 43,814 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good price..

Not quite as good as this though!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

basquille wrote: »
    Good price..

Not quite as good as this though!

How about free!! :D If you have Hallmark they are showing Season 4 in April as a marathon weekend. I'm going to set my DVR. Well we are in a recession!!

I'm a late comer to the show - Hallmark have been showing Season 1 and 2 back to back - everyday at 2pm and repeated at 8pm and then they're going into Season 4 marathon - don't know what's happened to Season 3 so I'm going to have to see who's selling that for cheap!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement