Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours

Options
  • 26-02-2009 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

I just wanna say I love this soap right now:D, i used to always prefer home and away over it, but now i am lovin this show, I cant wait for Lucas and Elle to become a couple, and Donna is a great addition to the cast. It said somewhere that all the parkers are leavin cos the one who plays Bridget wants to go to university.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭magconn

Anyone one know where the original Libby Kennedy went. Theres a new libby over the last couple of weeks! And Dan hasn't even flinched!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Jaino

I wanna know too! I don't like the new Libby as much. I hope the old one returns!

yeah, i hate when they do that. she's even that like the old libby:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

She had a problem with her liver but she comes back so dont worry :D

What, was it not cooked properly:) , ah, don't take the piss, this is serious:(!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭sasmac

She had a collapsed lung and pneumonia and will be out for a month. If you want to find out some spoilers go to Wikipedia and look up Libby

THAT IS CLASS (as my kids say):) Thanks !! Yay, libby will be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

lovinit wrote: »
    I just wanna say I love this soap right now:D, i used to always prefer home and away over it, but now i am lovin this show, I cant wait for Lucas and Elle to become a couple, and Donna is a great addition to the cast. It said somewhere that all the parkers are leavin cos the one who plays Bridget wants to go to university.

Hopefully all the Parkers leave.. That didge wan wrecks my head. Rachel and Elle make it worthwhile though.

Heard that story about Libby, but she is sposed to return shortly and resume the role.. (or did early this year).

Advertisement