Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paraplex

Options
  • 26-02-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

what do you make of this guys

PARAPLEX™ - World's First Interactive PARANORMAL COMPLEX NOW OPEN

The PARAPLEX™ is the world's new Paranormal Epicenter, a first-of-a-kind attraction creating a signature blend of interactive entertainment and discovery, designed to excite all SIX SENSES!

The PARAPLEX™ is a hi-tech paranormal observatory and anomalous data collection & recording lab, featuring Psychic Testing Stations, supernatural Art Collections, the Ghost Experience Simulator, Haunted New Orleans Gallery, the FEAR Exhibit - A Social Experiment, Haunted Hollywood and Haunted Possessions Exhibits, Hollywood Vampires & Werewolf Exhibits, Ghost Photo & EVP Exhibits, Seance Room & Simulations, an on-site theater for screenings and special presentations, guided tours and more... all under the roof of an actively-haunted, 14,000 square foot, 3-story mansion, surrounded by Cities of the Dead and with nine ISPR-identified resident earthbound Entities (Ghosts) documented since July 2007.
    http://www.paraplex.net/

:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

I know where danny's goin on his hol's this year....
    :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

i think its big dangily balls myself. Strictly for the 'ohscaremescaremeplease' brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

id rather go to mosney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

now *thats* a scary place

Do they have a haunted theme park, with a ghost train.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Do they have a haunted theme park, with a ghost train.
    you going Dre,send us a postcard:p

Advertisement