Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn ballinteer: 4 pork chops ,bag of carrots and potatoes 6 euro

Options
  • 26-02-2009 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

saw it today...great value!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Jesus folks - he just registered on the Site; does nobody in Ballinteer enjoy pork chops, spuds and carrots????

- Thanks OP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kube

I thought this was a 'bargain alerts' forum to inform the public of offers and bargains they might come across when out and about...didn't realise one had to have an attitude!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Maria Walsh

Got an i-buy voucher book thrown in the door last week and already got decent discounts in places around galway coty already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Raiser wrote: »
    Jesus folks - he just registered on the Site; does nobody in Ballinteer enjoy pork chops, spuds and carrots????

- Thanks OP ;)
    Because he just registered should he/She wait for your permission to post??

• Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

kube wrote: »
    I thought this was a 'bargain alerts' forum to inform the public of offers and bargains they might come across when out and about...didn't realise one had to have an attitude!!!

I think Raiser was thanking you and complaining that no-one had posted it before you joined boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

copacetic wrote: »
    I think Raiser was thanking you and complaining that no-one had posted it before you joined boards.

OK take it back Sorry.. Shot from the hip.. :pac:my words

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kube

Ooops! yeah i think i took that up the wrong way....now that i think about it :(
    sorry!

Advertisement