Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Galway in Two Days!

Options
  • 26-02-2009 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

MMA League Galway is set to rock once more as the League opens up its divisions to a new range of Rookies, some old friends in the Veterans and the newly accommodated Teens. The event will be starting with weigh-ins at 10am so if you think you will need to cut; be on time, the final chance to weigh in is at 11am and the competition will kick off directly afterwards.

I had to carry forward my goal from last year of getting started before 12 pm as we couldn't quite achieve it in '08, but this year I pledge to get the League running earlier than ever - so be on time fighters! There will be no leeway to anyone ringing me asking that I hold the weigh ins open longer, so expect harsh treatment of latecomers! One of the strengths of the League is that we don't keep people hanging around too long once the event begins, I want to reduce hanging around even more by starting faster!

As always make certain that you are covered by your own club insurance to compete in the event. Most insurance policies cover this as part of the standard rate so just check with your coach.

Make sure to bring some extra cash as the FightLord gang will have a stall once again at the event; they are unveiling their new UFC clothing line at MMA League Galway and it will be everyone's first chance to buy official UFC gear outside of a UFC event. In addition they will have a full range of gloves, shorts pads and a host more.
    The same goes for spectators; its only 5 euro for spectator entry with kids under 16 coming in free and for that you get to see all the fights and can get your kit at the FightLord stand to boot!

MMA League Galway 2009 Don't miss it
    Its going to be awesome!

Advertisement