Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

haircut in limerick

Options
  • 26-02-2009 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

just wondering where's a good place to get a cheap haircut in limerick, basically just a blade one or two? + how much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

go to argos and pick up a clippers,that'll save u the dosh..haircut costs me 15 euro in modern man

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

jackncoke wrote: »
    go to argos and pick up a clippers,that'll save u the dosh..haircut costs me 15 euro in modern man
    Its so true , its easy cut your at 1/2 blade like.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,169 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Max's off the Kilmurry Roundabout in Castletroy are decent enough and the staff are very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭abyss

Brazen heads on John's st. Excellent and not to expensive (not shure about prices just now, last time was 15€)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Gavin & Moore on Thomas St. opposite the Bagel Factory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Ali's on upper Thomas St.

€7

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Why not just visit GOD himself upstairs on O'Connell Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Berty wrote: »
    Why not just visit GOD himself upstairs on O'Connell Street?

Old Pat is still slicing and dicing then? I used to get hot towel and shaves from him, I have to say I have yet to find anyone in Limerick who does them as well as he does. Quite the character, and I mean that in a good way before anyone dives in and thinks I am saying otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

Razors on Sexton Street North is pretty good and reasonable, he does a full shave and hot towel menu too.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

+1 for Razors

been going there for a while.....

one week he was asking me about my Leaving Cert pre's and last week he was asking me how i was getting on with the degree..... wouldn't go anywhere else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

I think I may be making a change. Rossini's is my haunt at the mo, last time I was in there they made a balls of my gruaig. 21 quids to boot!

I was in Dublin during the week and needed a haircut so went into a barbers in Tallaght. It was ten times nicer than ANY barbers in Limerick and it was €14 but a wash and cut was €17 and considering I pay my barber €15 I thought I could splash out the €2 for the wash as well.

Im sorry to say but it was the best haircut I ever had and not a stray hair down the back of my neck or shirt collar. Shame as well because I would have to drive to Tallaght every time for that cut.

I will have to find a better local cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

blades in foxes bow

they do a fantastic job and are very chatted, great staff and ive been going there for years!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Figaro's on bedford row is the only place I ever go to.
    Great staff, great haircut. A bit expensive at €20 but that includes a wash.
    There is always a que there though. You could be waiting up to 45 minutes depending on how many are working.

Definetly worth it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

almost every barber in town mentioned now as the best barber?
    there are a few more:
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/limerick/barber.html

I had my hair cut in Blades the other day and failed to see what they considered worthy of their €21 price tag.

I didnt see the price until I was inside but was not expecting it to be as far fetched as €21. I was too weak to turn tail and leave so paid knowing I would never return.

Wait hang on he put a scalp moisturiser on my head after scalping me. Whoop Whoop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 chipchop

goodfellas on foxes bow witout a doubt!

2 boys who use t work in rossini's are in there..

solid hair cuts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

ur man across from Symths, Garveys I think got a good dry cut for €12

Advertisement