Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tools must find a home!

Options
  • 25-02-2009 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Bulit a massive workshop all fully soundproofed, double glazed etc. Fitted it out with de-walt gear. Their biggest mounted router, large table induction motor saw, surfacer/thicknesser, biscuit jointer, jig saw, belt sander. No diy models either. Moved house 7 months later. And now four years on the gear is still sitting in a barna hut never used. No workshop at new house and after four years I'm resigned to the fact its not going to happen. Items need a good home. I feel like a traitor as carpentry has been in my family for over a hundred years and beyond. But its pointless letting them rot. I want them bought by someone that is experienced enough to use, appreciate, enjoy them. I,m going to move them on, I'm not here to make a profit and any questions can be answered, like where bought etc etc. I was a bench carpenter for 9 years in the Defence Forces, I've instructed in Fás, built houses and so on. If it was only about flogging them I'd go to done deal or somewhere like it. Thanks for reading, time lord

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Where abouts are you? I suppose it'd be wishful thinking to assume you were in Carlow or close to it?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Ya where are you based? Any pics or prices? I'm interested!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

Where abouts are you? I suppose it'd be wishful thinking to assume you were in Carlow or close to it?! :p
    Mullingar

Ya where are you based? Any pics or prices? I'm interested!!!!
    No pics but stuff as per dewalt home pages, Stuff will go at about 45% of retail price, About 2 working hours on thicknesser/planer. About one on router. I'd prefer to let it all go in one lot. I'll post model no's tomorrow. Zero time on jointer.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

Hi TimeLord, How much for the lot? You can Pm if you want!! Thanks Mike

• Advertisement

What are the model numbers of the tools you have for sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

time lord wrote: »
    No pics but stuff as per dewalt home pages, Stuff will go at about 45% of retail price, About 2 working hours on thicknesser/planer. About one on router. I'd prefer to let it all go in one lot. I'll post model no's tomorrow. Zero time on jointer.

No pics:eek:

Serial numbers?

I will get models up tomorrow night. Flat out here. Two jobs and 3 kids etc.

any luck with them model numbers?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Hi Timelord,

have to close this thread as you cannot sell on this forum.

Please goto adverts.ie and post the sale there.
    If needed, come back here and post a link to the sale on adverts.ie

thanks

K

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement