Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anchor Steam Beer

Options
  • 25-02-2009 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hey, does anyone know an off licence on the northiside of Dublin that stocks Anchor Steam beer? Absolutely fell in love with it when I was in San Francisco last year. I've tried McHugh's but they didn't have it.

HELP :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

DrinkStore on Manor street have it, as well as Liberty ale and their summer and Christmas beers, last I checked.

Any of the green pins on this map would be worth phoning if they're more convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Diggabot

Excellent, thanks :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Seems to be getting harder to find. Molloys in Clonsilla used to always have it, but I haven't seen it there in ages. Pity that, it's a great beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Diggabot

Yeah, it's got a great taste. Very fond of it I have to say :D

Brooklyn lager is good too though, and easier to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Redmonds definitely have it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

The Vintry in Rathgar usually have it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

World Wide Wines (for anyone towards the south) have it. Got a few bottles around Christmas. Not bad.

Advertisement