Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitsubishi Pajero

Options
  • 25-02-2009 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭

Any one on here ever own one of these or are they familiar with them?
    I'm going looking at one and would like to know about any common problems or faults. What are they like in general?

The one I'm looking at is a 01 commerical, 2.5 diesel, manual.

Thanks in advance

PAJERO%203%20DOORS%20001.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

www.pocuk.com
    All you need to know there.Grab a coffee and have a good nose through ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭canon5571

bcmf wrote: »
    www.pocuk.com
    All you need to know there.Grab a coffee and have a good nose through ie.

The likes of an owners club wont really give un-biased view. There gonna talk up their make of vehicle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭enviro

Thanks for the link to the owners club, Not much on faults ect... Anyone own one now or ever? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭j2dab

I would stay away from the 2.5 - very sluggish and underpowered try and get the 3.2 if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭kermitpwee

canon5571 wrote: »
    The likes of an owners club wont really give un-biased view. There gonna talk up their make of vehicle.

If anything they give out about their jeeps on that site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

+1 for 3.2. its not that hard on diesel in comparison to the 2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

j2dab wrote: »
    I would stay away from the 2.5 - very sluggish and underpowered try and get the 3.2 if you can

I second that. The 2.5 is slow and noisy. The 3.2 is in a different league and will probably be no more expensive to buy. I'd also recommend a long wheelbase (which is only available with a 3.2). The shorties have a tiny cargo area, much to my frustration.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

2.5's are SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW:mad:

Advertisement