Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Banner Advertising

Options
  • 25-02-2009 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

Don't know if this is the correct place to put this query, but maybe someone might be able to shed some light for me.

When I'm browsing the web, be it on boards.ie, gmail, facebook or another site, sometimes a banner ad catches my attention, but it catches my attention that bit too late, just after I've clicked on another link. Then when I click back on the browser the ad in question will have gone. I don't have the time or patience to keep reloading the page until the ad in question appears again.

I think this is annoying for both the person who the ad is directed at, and the company doing the advertising.

Does this happen to other people?

Advertisement