Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Auctions West\North West

Options
  • 25-02-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all,

Im living in Galway and wondering does anyone know where and when car auctions take place in these areas?

I cant seem to find much from searching google.

Cheers,
    Ken.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭roosterman71

There's one in Cavan on Tuesday evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Claremorris car Auctions on Wed nights from 8pm, as far as I know, haven't been for a while.

Claremorris Motor & Machinery Auctions
    Galway rd Claremorris Mayo
    Car Auctions
    (094)9371684

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Cosmo K

There is a new car auction place in Ennis, its out on the Quinn road. Auctions are every Saturday morning afaik.
    http://www.bannercarauctions.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Tuam on a Tuesday night - new place on the Galway Road opposite LIDL.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭klaus23

Hotwheels wrote: »
    Claremorris car Auctions on Wed nights from 8pm, as far as I know, haven't been for a while.

Last time I was there we were standing at a stall where an itinkerant was selling knock-off DVDs and my brother asked him had he any p0rn. So he hands over this stack of discs from below the counter and adds:

"There's one a' meself and de wife in dere as well sur."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 kensingtondell

Any on a thursday night do you know?

Advertisement