Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Always breaking up. Will it work this time?

Options
  • 25-02-2009 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello,

My story is i went out with a girl for 11 years from we were 17. We were on and off a lot of that time too. Anyway we broke up once again and i moved about 200 miles away for work. We got back together for a short time while i was away from home.

We split up for over four years tho we stayed friends and i would sometimes c her (but not for s_x) when i was home as were from the same small town.

We got back together about a year and a half ago for about 3 months, then she broke it off saying the distance was a problem. I was gutted, as i travelled home every weekend to c her. She later told me tho that she didnt think i was putting enough of an effort into the relationship and thats y she broke it off.

Anyway to cut a long story short we met last week and decided to try again. I still live 200 miles away and with work that's not gonna change anytime soon. We both love each other and think there is no one else for us. I cant imagine been with anyone else.

Will this ever work or is it gonna be a case of on again off again.

Comments

Advertisement