Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need major help with this plz

Options
  • 25-02-2009 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am trying to use http://pearpc.sourceforge.net/ I have that program down but i am trying to make a bootable mac osx tiger img. Now just so you know i do not have a mac and found tiger img online. Now none of these are bootable verified this via magiciso and poweriso which can read them just fine when i load the img's from DAEMON Tools lite. Now i just need the boot part to make this work right and i can finish this test of benchmarking the mac OSX system on a PC. I am simply looking for a boot sector off a mac osx CD/DVD. Or a way to make just the bootable img. Also take into fact i am a complete noob when it comes to mac's! lol I can fix maintain and rebuild a PC in my sleep but when it comes to Mac's i have not the first clue so this is a complete learning experence for me. Any help would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭babypink

i would suggest google as your first port of call......... pearpc tutorial

I'm closing this thread --- right now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement