Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reductions on shirts in Henry Jermyn

Options
  • 25-02-2009 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Henry Jermyn on Dawson street is selling shirts at more than 50% discount. Most of them seem to be 44 euro now and they're very good quality.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think €44 is very good value for a shirt, even a very good one.

But thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Boom Boom

Well to put it in perspective I bought a plain white shirt in there 3 years ago €75 euro and only threw it out before christmas just gone now obviously it was an extravagance I dont spend that on all my shirts, but it did get its wear as i wear shirts everyday, washed to death, ironed etc and I think I got value for money.

On the other hand just to let people know Penneys do a range of shirts called Butler and Webb they are 100% cotton and wear very well the price range is €15 to €25 depending on certain styes.

Also M&S are doing 100% Cotton shirts starting at €20 some of the colours are not great. Do be careful though as some times the shirts get a little mixed up and some of the dearer shirts (€70) can mixed up with the cheaper and you only realise when you are at the checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Might pop into Henry Jermyn, thanks for the heads up OP!

Advertisement